- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
At a height of 2,810 Triund offers you with some incredible views and a cozy climate. Also, enjoy a flight session above the gorgeous valley of Bir Billing.
Tread your way up to the top of this hill and spend a night camping cuddling under the blanket after some scrumptious dinner. Spend a day amongst the greenery breathing in some pure air rare to the city dwellers; let your jaw drop and breath taken away at the sight of the magnificent Dhauladhar ranges just above the eyes.
After camping in snow, fly above the gorgeous valley of Bir Billing. Bir Billing is one of the favorite locations of Paragliding enthusiasts from across the world. With mountain peaks peeking out of the mist clouds and the lush green valley right under your feet, experience this wonderful journey across the sky with the help of a professional paragliding expert.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour cost is based on the confirmed pax traveling together any increase or decrease in the number of pax will influence the tour cost.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate substantially changes prior to departure.
- We would need 100% advance payment for this tour.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- 15% advance on booking confirmation will be non refundable.
- 25% deduction before 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
- 100% deduction within 48 hours from date of Arrival.
Tread your way up to the top of this hill and spend a night camping cuddling under the blanket after some scrumptious dinner. Spend a day amongst the greenery breathing in some pure air rare to the city dwellers
Paragliding session and stay at Hotel in Bir.Arrive Bir and check in at Hotel in Bir, Later paragliding session, drive to Billing for 16 km/ 1 hr to paragliding take off point. Land at Bir paragliding landing area. Walk to hotel and later leisure time to explore Bir Tibetan colony area, monastery area. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Bir
Drive Bir to Macleodganj (70 km / 2 hrs)Start at 0600 hrs from Bir to Macleodganj to reach at 0800 hrs. Arrive Macleodganj , Triund trek till Ilaka (12 km./5-6 hrs). Camping at Ilaka – Snow line Arrive Bhagsu/Macleodganj and start trek. Trek to Triund with packed lunch, Triund trek passes through thick forests of deodar, rhododendron and oak. You will find many food joints on the way. Reach Triund and spend some time at Triund, later trek again for 2 hrs to Camping area at Ilaka or snowline. Dinner and Bonfire at camping. Overnight stay at Ilaka in dome tents. Triund is a ridge situated at an elevation of 2875 mt in the lap of Dhauladhar mountain range. It is very famous tourist spot in the western Himalayan range. To reach to this point one has to walk for 08 km from Mcleod Ganj town. Triund is also the gateway to reach and cross the beautiful and tough mountain pass called Indrahara Pass. Triund and above there are many big grasslands where one can see many shepherd grazing there herd of sheep and goats. From Triund one can hike upto Kunal Pathri temple as well which is located at an elevation of 3200 mt. To come back to Mcleodganj either walk back by same way or can take the different route which is steep downhill. Shepherds, “Gaddis”, who migrate each spring with their flock from the foothills of the Kangra valley to the rich grazing areas of Chamba and Lahaul regions of Himachal Pradesh, Gaddi people inhabit on the both valleys of the Dhauladhar region namely Chamba and Kangra valley.
Trek from Ilaka to Triund to Bhagsu (12 km./3-4 hrs).Morning post breakfast, we start our trek for the day with a 5 km. downhill walk along a ridge with fantastic views of the Dhauladhar range on our right and Dharamsala town and Kangra valley below, pass by Leta, a partially inhabited shepherd settlement. Spend some time at waterfall and later hike to Bhagsu and departure , Lunch (at your own and also you can opt for wash and change by direct payment option) and later free time to explore macleodganj, Tibitan market, Dalalai Lama temple
- Camping tents, sleeping bag and mattress
- Bonfire during camping
- First Aid Kit
- Mineral Water per person per day
- Meals – 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch and 3 Dinner
- Experienced Trek Lead
- Some surprise activities
- Camp activities like River crossing, Short Trek and Rappelling.
- Cook and Kitchen Helper.
- Any transport charges from source to campsite
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Local sightseeing & other activities
- Any personal expenses apart from mentioned in the inclusion
- Travel Insurance.
- Still Camera or Video Camera Fees
- All applicable taxes.