Paragliding in Bir Billing
Paragliding is special recreational adventure activity of flying Paraglider in air. Paragliding is very adventurous activity which require special skill to experience safe….
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Paragliding is special recreational adventure activity of flying Paraglider in air. Paragliding is very adventurous activity which require special skill to experience safe. The Bir-Billing area is a popular site for paraglider pilots, both Indians and visitors from all over the world.
Arrive at Bir-billing
You are expected to reach Bir in the morning of the day for your journey to begin. Once in Bir, you freshen up at the hotel and have breakfast. After breakfast local sightseeing visit Nyingmpa Budhist Monasteries,Dzongsor Institute,Deer Park and Paragliding landing place.Trek start (12:00 AM to 1:00 PM) to Camping Site through jungle with beautiful nature views with packed Lunch. After reach at Camp take rest. Enjoy sun set from top of the hill called Billing (A world famous Paragliding Site). Dinner with Bonfire and accommodation in Alpine tents.
- Accommodation for 01 night at camp site on sharing basis.
- Dinner at Night, Breakfast in Morning.
- 01 packed lunch during the trek.
- 01 BonFire at Night.
- Transportation (only during tour, if required)
- Any kind of food other than specified, snacks, bottled water, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, any kind of drugs etc…
- Transportation to and from Airport/Bus Station.
- Any Kind of personal expense.
- Service Tax.
- Any type of Insurance such as travel insurance, life insurance, medical insurance in case of inury / accidents or life loss or loss of goods.
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions.