Paragliding & Camping Short Tour
A short weekend trip includes Paragliding and Camping best for the adventure lovers and those who are hard of time. Bir Billing in the Kangra valley region of Himachal Pradesh is famous for many reasons
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A short weekend trip includes Paragliding and Camping best for the adventure lovers and those who are hard of time. Bir Billing in the Kangra valley region of Himachal Pradesh is famous for many reasons, like its culture and its unparalleled beauty, but the reason that this quaint little hill town is famous in the entire world for.
Day 1 ,Bir - Arrival
You are expected to reach Bir in the morning of the first day for your journey to begin. Once in Bir, you freshen up at the hotel and have breakfast. After breakfast local sightseeing visit Nyingmpa Budhist Monasteries,Dzongsor Institute,Deer Park and Paragliding landing place.Trek start (12:00 AM to 1:00 PM) to Camping Site through jungle with beautiful nature views with packed Lunch. After reach at Camp take rest. Enjoy sun set from top of the hill called Billing (A world famous Paragliding Site). Dinner with Bonfire and accommodation in Alpine tents.
Bir-billing Flight day and departure
In the morning wake up call with tea & view of sunrise. After Breakfast enjoy Paragliding Tandem rides from Blling and landing at Chougan.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 min in Bir Billing.
- Bir (Paragliding landing area) to Billing (Paragliding Take off point) transport.
- Experienced Paragliding pilot.
- Paragliding weight limit is 25-90 kg in Oct – Feb and 30-90 in April – June, if weight is between 90-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any additional expenses for videography of paragliding flight, supplement charges of INR. 500 for GOPRO video, expenses caused by disturbance in trip program due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.